Mathcad Prime 2.0 is now available for free 30-day trial from CADDIT Australia. Mathcad offers a unique WYSIWYG whiteboard interface for scientific and engineering calculation, documentation, traceability and visualization. Mathcad Prime 2.0 is a major release in the PRIME refresh series of Mathcad from PTC. Several features have been added to the Prime Interface with this release:
- Import data directly from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into Mathcad. Migrate entire spreadsheets without manual data re-entry.
- Symbolic Algebra - update polynomial equations instantly by "plugging-in" values of known variables to the worksheet. Symbolic Algebra (or so called Computer Algebra) is useful in many areas of control engineering, and provides exact calculations of procedures which may otherwise be error prone.
- New 3D graph and plot toolbox for data visualization.
- Collapsible Areas keep a cleaner worksheet by temporarily "folding" selected sections away from view.
- Native 64-bit version and multi-threading options for larger calculations.
- ... and More . .
Engineers, educators teachers & students, as well as professional in scientific or medical fields are encouraged to download Mathcad Prime 2.0 for a 30-day trial HERE. NOTE that Mathcad prices in Australia (and Worldwide) will INCREASE as of Q4 2012. Mathcad Prime users are encouraged to order their licenses BEFORE this price change. CADDIT Australia has been a local partner with PTC since 2008 and is based in Sydney, Australia. Parametric Technology Corporation is based in Needham, Massachusetts USA.